Early Bird $550 (Purchase before July 1)
The ultimate Detroit Jazz Festival VIP experience for jazz enthusiasts to enjoy all weekend performances up close and personal, relax and dine in our two VIP Hospitality areas.
Guardians of Jazz advance the Detroit Jazz Festival’s mission to produce the world’s largest free jazz festival, provide jazz education youth, and deliver unique year-round cultural events for the public.
- Weekend access to reserved seating at the stages (seating is available on a first come first served basis)
- Weekend access to VIP Hospitality areas (Lincoln Garden and Central Michigan University)
- Invitation to the Opening Night Celebration (good for one guest and if purchased before August 1)
- Invitation to private artist receptions
- Invitation to Preview luncheon (for local participants if purchased between October and March, subject to availability)
- Complimentary Daily Parking at specified location
- Recognition in the Detroit Jazz Festival Program Book (If purchased before July 1) and on website
- Detroit Jazz Festival Program Book
- Official Detroit Jazz Festival souvenir
- Electronic download of the Detroit Jazz Festival Program Book
- Subscription to the Detroit Jazz Festival Donor Notes, a monthly electronic Jazz Festival Publication