The Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation graciously thanks you for your financial contributions. Your gift helps to support the world’s largest admission free Jazz Festival, year-round community outreach, and other pre-Festival activities. Most importantly, you are preserving Detroit’s great jazz legacy for future generations.
Supporting the Detroit Jazz Festival has never been easier, here are the ways you can give:
Text DJFF to 243725
DOUBLE YOUR GIFT to Detroit Jazz Festival
Support the Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation via Text-to-Give
Donate by Credit Card
Support the Detroit Jazz Festival with a gift via credit card
If you would like to make a gift of stock to Detroit Jazz Festival please use the link provided.
- There are many benefits to making a gift of stock
- You can reduce future capital gains taxes
- You can give your portfolio a health check
- You can donate stocks without headaches
- You can give more – By donating stock that has appreciated for more than a year, you are actually giving 20 percent more than if you sold the stock and then made a cash donation. The reason is simple: avoiding capital gains taxes.
Endowment or Bequest
Supporting Detroit Jazz Festival through an endowment or bequest.
- You can support the Detroit Jazz Festival and our many year-round programs by creating an endowment that will provide funds for many years to come
- You may also support the Detroit Jazz Festival by providing a gift from your estate or will
- If you would like to learn more about supporting Detroit Jazz Festival with an endowment or bequest, please contact Michael Miller, Director, Sponsorship & Donor Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up for the Kroger Community Program, click the link and follow the instructions to Create a Digital Account
Support the Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation when shopping with Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply click the button below, follow the instructions
and select Detroit Jazz Festival Foundation as your charitable organization.